Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Vegan MoFo: Z is for Zucchini in London

At last, my final post for Vegan MoFo! I had a fanastic time finding new recipes for each letter of the alphabet, but it really did wear me down. So, I am excited for December because I will be traveling the entire month and plan to post about all the interesting vegan restaurants I find along my way...while also enjoying a break from cooking!

Currently, we are in London on vacation and we ate dinner at a really good Chinese/Thai Vegetarian buffet and they had roasted zucchini as an option.

    

Here is another picture of a successful trip to the buffet.


And, here is a picture of the restaurant. It is called Cai Cafe. We found it on the Happy Cow website.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Contrats on your A-Z MoFo :c) I can't wait to try all the delicousness!