Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sautéed Potatoes


I took a 2-hour nap when I got home from work tonight, which left me very hungry, and not in the mood to prepare anything fancy. So, dinner was quick and easy: Tempeh with red and green peppers sautéed and dowsed with Annie's BBQ sauce, baby spinach with Annie's Goddess Dressing and avocado, and Sautéed Potatoes. I have taken many recipes and added/substituted ingredients. This was tonight’s version:
6 small red potatoes, washed, peeled and cubed
2-3 tbsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves (this seems like a lot, but we love garlic!)
1 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 an onion, thinly sliced
salt and pepper
Heat the oil, add the garlic, cook a few minutes. Add the onion, cook a few minutes. Add the rest, cover and cook until the potatoes are finished. I like to cook it a little extra to make some of them crispy!

No comments: