Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

Fruit Pizza

I am sad that I did not get a picture of this delicious dessert. The recipe site has a pretty photo though, for those who have never seen a fruit pizza. My mom used to make these a lot when I was growing up. I have recently found out how easy they are, how impressive they look, and how vegan-friendly they can be. This one was made to accompany an evening brunch. (Did I just make that meal up?!?!) We made Breakfast Burritos, Garlic Fries, and Cara brought mimosas and her cappuccino machine! My substitutions include:
Earth Balance instead of butter. For the eggs I used Orgran No Egg. And instead of cream cheese, Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese (I like the Non-hydrogenated plain kind).
For the fruit, I used apples, oranges, strawberries, and kiwi.

No comments: