Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nana's NO's!



For a variety of reasons, I have found it very beneficial to have small snacks available throughout the day. Normally, I would shy away from purchasing a bunch of packaged items, but because of time constraints, I have been searching for healthy, reasonably priced choices. I get tired of the same ol' thing, want something that feels like a treat, but that isn't just sugar to my system. These little cookie bites by a company called Nana's are very tasty, vegan, and contain no refined sugar. So far I have tried 3 different kinds, Fudge and Ginger Spice are my favorite. The Lemon are so-so. I have only seen them at Market of Choice, but have not really searched for them elsewhere. They are a tiny treat but buy me just the right amount of time in between meals.

No comments: