Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Cupcakes



I have never been to the office John works in, and he asked me to come visit this week so I am going in for lunch today. I thought it would be fun to bring cupcakes (plus, he asked me to!) and my Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World cookbook has been feeling neglected lately. So, I made the Hazelnut Cupcakes with Mocha Hazelnut Mouse Filling and they turned out delicious. The ganache on top is made with Ricemilk chocolate!
Here is a picture featuring the inside mocha deliciousness.



And, Vanilla Cookies and Cream Cupcakes. They consisted of this vanilla cupcake recipe, plus 10 crushed up oreo cookies mixed into the batter. The frosting is Vegan Fluffy Buttercream Frosting with 5 crushed up oreos mixed in and half an oreo on top. Yum!

No comments: