Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Girlfriends, Shopping and Chocolate!

In terms of things I love to do, if vegan cooking were number one, shopping for second-hand clothing would be number 2. There are such great stores in Eugene that sell and buy...if you sell them clothes they either give you a small percentage of the value or, better yet, give you a larger percentage of store credit! I had the fortune today of eating lunch at the super fabulous, vegan friendly Laughing Planet Cafe. Next door is a cute, used clothing store that my friend Meredith and I browsed through after lunch. I found a few shirts. Then, the day just got better and better because my friend Jesse and I went to Moose and Squirrel where I found jeans, a skirt, and two shirts! As if it couldn't get any better, Jesse and I ended our day together at World Market where I found vegan CHOCOLATE!!!! Green and Black's Organic Dark Chocolate Ginger bar. Delicious! I nibbled on it in the car driving home, then put it in the freezer for later. Mmmm frozen chocolate.
And in closing, tonight John and I are going to bike over to PF Chang's for dinner. No cooking for me! It's a scorcher! I have not eaten their before. We like to stay clear of chain restaurants, but I hear they are very vegan accommodating and I have a gift certificate from a student. I will post my meal soon, if it is wonderful!

No comments: