Pages

Thursday, July 10, 2008

PF Chang's





As I said in an earlier post, both John and I dislike chain restaurants. But, we had a gift certificate and I have heard they are vegan friendly so we gave it a go! It was delicious and our server was extremely helpful in picking out tasty vegan options. For an appetizer, I ordered Chang's Vegetarian Lettuce Wraps. The lettuce was perfectly crisp and the flavor of the tofu rocked. For an entree I picked the Vegetarian Ma Po Tofu. Again, wonderful flavor, a little heat and perfectly steamed broccoli. I asked if they had anything vegan to add as dessert to the meal, but the answer was no! So I decided to add on a few sides: spinach stir fried with garlic and spicy green beans. The price was reasonable and we will definitely (eventually!) go back.

No comments: