Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Crackers and Dip


I had leftover cheezy sauce and white bean aioli from cooking earlier in the week. I decided to make crackers to use up these leftovers. I have made this cracker recipe before and love it because it is simple, tasty, and versatile. I divided the dough into two and gave each a different flavor. The first is sprinkled with dried rosemary and Himalayan salt. The second has nutritional yeast kneaded into the dough and is sprinkled with fresh cracked pepper, more nutritional yeast, and onion powder. Yum.

1 comment:

Anderburf said...

This looks really good! I just got some Himalayan sea salt from Sustainable Sourcing https://secure.sustainablesourcing.com and am new to it so I've been looking for some creative ways to use it. Thanks for sharing!